Pro Art shelving for paintings provides a storage system on rails that can optimise space in museum reserves. Enables paintings and tapestries to be stored on grids.
- Allows 3 dimensional frames to be hung: 1700x2400, 2000x3000, 2500x3500 mm.
- Composed of a tubular structure with a front handle to pull it out. Double-sided panel that provides support for up to 400 kg hung on either side without any risk of the artwork falling.
- Grids guided by nylon wheels in the lower section.
- Upper section: Attached to an independent structure by a rail with wheels, enabling easy extraction of grids.
- Finish dark grey RAL 7016 or silver grey RAL 9006 as standard. Other colours and sizes on request.
Request a quote