frames can take up to 20 tonnes of pallets with a first level at 1400 mm off the floor. Designed and tested according to the standard FEM 10.2.02
2 possibilities for setting up your storage:
- simple pallet racking: generally placed against the walls
- double depth: made up of 2 units back to back and linked by spacer bars. Access to both sides.
- Adaptable : Levels adjustable every 75 mm.
- Reliable: Excellent distribution of effort obtained by the concept of the hook that wraps around the upright at a height of 275 mm.
- Robust: The upright is cold rolled and has 10 bends providing great resistance to buckling.
Technical characteristics: 10 Depths: from 600 mm to 1500 mm (from 100 to 100 mm). 22 Heights: from 1800 mm to 8100 mm (from 300 to 300 mm). 15 Lengths from 1500 to 3900 mm.